250.00 OFF ALL GARAGE DOORS INSTALLED PRICES
CLASSIC PANEL STEEL GARAGE DOOR INSTALLED PRICING
GARAGE DOOR PRICING AVAILABLE RIGHT HERE. START BY SELECTING YOUR GARAGE DOOR CONSTRUCTION DESIGN CHOICE BY CLICKING ON THE PICTURES BELOW.
STARTING AT $394.00
STARTING AT $628.00
STARTING AT $764.00
PREMIUM PLUS SERIES
STARTING AT $764.00
PREMIUM PLUS SERIES
STARTING AT $860.00
PREMIUM ELITE SERIES
BACKED BY THE INDUSTRY LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE YOU TRUST!
Click Here Get Approved In Minutes For One Clear Choice Provided Financing Available Through Green Sky!
The Pictures Below Show The Different Types Of Construction Available in Classic Panel Garage Door Designs. There Are Five Different Steel Garage Door Construction Designs:
- Value Series Is The Best In Its Class But Is Not Recommended For Durability
- The Premium Series Garage Doors Come With Life Time Warranties On All Sections Against Tearing, Bending, Cracking, Splitting Warping Rusting Chipping And Fading.
- The 2″ Three Layer Steel Styrene Has and R Value Of 9 and Is The Same Price As The Premium 1 3/8″ Intellicore With A R Value Of 12.9. The Intellicore Is 10x Stronger!
Available in a Wide Range Of Looks And Colors. Clopays Classic Collection Steel Doors Complement every Home So There Is No Sacrificing, Style For Strength, Durability, and Comfort.
Clopay’s CLASSIC™ collection provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
GARAGE DOOR PANEL DESIGN SHORT AND LONG PANEL. DETAIL CHANGES FROM VALUE SERIES TO PREMIUM. COLORS AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM. COLORBLAST OPTION IS AVAILABLE ON THESE DOORS!
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)