250.00 OFF ALL GARAGE DOORS INSTALLED PRICES
GARAGE DOOR PRICING AVAILABLE RIGHT HERE. FIRST START BY SELECTING YOUR GARAGE DOOR CONSTRUCTION DESIGN CHOICE BY CLICKING ON THE PICTURES BELOW.
NOT RECOMMENDED CALL
STARTING AT $671.00
STARTING AT $764.00
PREMIUM PLUS SERIES
STARTING AT $764.00
PREMIUM PLUS SERIES
STARTING AT $833.00
PREMIUM ELITE SERIES
grooved panel steel carriage house garage doors with or without insulation.
We’ve taken the iconic raised panel steel garage door and given it a vintage feel by adding a grooved panel design, optional decorative windows and wrought iron hardware with many unique color choices including Ultra-Grain®, Clopay’s exclusive faux woodgrain paint finish.
BACKED BY THE INDUSTRY LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE YOU TRUST!
There Are Five Different Steel Garage Door Construction Designs:
- Value Series Is The Best In Its Class But Is Not Recommended For Durability
- The Premium Series Garage Doors Come With Life Time Warranties On All Sections Against Tearing, Bending, Cracking, Splitting Warping Rusting Chipping And Fading.
- The 2″ Three Layer Steel Styrene Has and R Value Of 9 and Is The Same Price As The Premium 1 3/8″ Intellicore With A R Value Of 12.9. The Intellicore Is 10x Stronger!
Available in a Wide Range Of Looks And Colors. Clopays Gallery Elegant Classic Collection Steel Doors Complement every Home So There Is No Sacrificing, Style For Strength, Durability, and Comfort.
SPECIAL COLORS SPECIFIC TO ULTRA GRAIN OAK SLATE FINISH. ULTRA GRAIN OAK MEDIUM FINISH, ULTRA GRAIN OAK WALNUT FINISH, ULTRA GRAIN OAK DARK FINISH.
Collection overview video
When you’re looking for carriage house garage doors with the durability of steel, choose the GALLERY® collection by Clopay®. Whether your vision for your home’s exterior is elegant, sleek, unique, or somewhere in between, the versatile design of the GALLERY® collection can provide just the look you need to rejuvenate your home’s exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs available in short- and long-panel options.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)