What Makes One Clear Choice Garage Doors Different?
Box Stores Do NOT install The Garage Doors And Openers They Sell. They Sub-Contract The Labor Out To Dealers Like Us.
Take Out The Middle Man And Go Directly To The Garage Door Professional.
- We Install All Of The Doors We Sell.
- We Know More About Garage Doors Than The People You Will Typically Find On The Sales Floor At Do It Yourself Stores.
- We Are Backed By The Industry Leader, But NOT All Of The Companies That Are Sub-Contracted By The Box Stores Are Backed By The Manufacturer.
- Because We Are The Pro’s We Can Insure That The Garage Door Is Ordered Correctly.
- We Are Faster. With Us You Call. We Measure. We Order. We Deliver. We Install. Usually Up To Two Weeks Faster Than When You Go Through A Third Party Sub Contracting The Labor Out For The Garage Door Installation.
- We Handle Our Warranties Directly. Box Stores Are Reputable But They Rely On The Sub-Contracted Labor to Provide Service In Warranty Situations Which Could Be Frustrating vs. Going Directly To The Installing Company That Knows How To Fix The Problem First Hand.
When It Comes To Garage Door Installation and Going To A D.I.Y. Store You will Save Money, Time, And Frustration By Finding A Garage Door Professional Yourself!
We have A Low Price Guarantee. We Are Clopay Master Authorized Dealers. We are Backed By The Trust Dale Guarantee, Google Verified, and Five Star Rated Guarantees. Our Employees Are Background Checked MULTIPLE times. Our Showrooms Are Garage Door Showrooms Vs. An Eight Foot Section In An Aisle. The Phone Representative You Speak With Knows The Products You Are Looking For. They Do NOT Work In Gardening or Paint. They Are Garage Door Professionals!
We are LiftMaster Provantage Dealers
The Prices On This Page Are NOT Guaranteed By Home Depot Or One Clear Choice. But One Clear Choice Has A Low Price Guarantee!
Disclaimer: This Is Meant To be Used As A Tool For Comparing Posted Pricing. Pricing May Not Be Updated and Current In Order To Insure You Are Getting The Correct, and Current Price For Your Area; Visit Home Depots Website.
Snippets Were Taken In October 21 of 2019 and Based On The Delivery Zip Code of 30076.
- Home Depot Is Not Obligated In Any Way To Honor The Prices Found In The Snippets Below.
- This Is A Snippet Of Their Published Garage Door Install Prices Relative To The Date Given Above.
- IT Does Not Reflect Any Discounts Or Incentives.
- For Current Home Depot Pricing You Must Visit The Home Depot Website By Clicking On Any Of The Snippets Shown Below.
- The Price Below Are Considered Public Knowledge and Published On Home Depot Website.