One Clear Choice Exclusive ProVantage Garage Door Opener Warranty
One Clear Choice Offers An Exclusive LiftMaster ProVantage Garage Door Opener Warranty. NO ONE ELSE OFFERS A WARRANTY LIKE IT! We are A ProVantage Dealer in Colorado and In Georgia. This Relationship With LiftMaster Can NOT be Purchased, It is Earned Through Hard Work and Dedication To Customer Service and Attention To Detail. When LiftMaster Has A problem They Call A ProVantage Dealer to Fix it. Our Exclusive ProVantage Garage Door Opener Warranty Is There Because Of Our Confidence In The LiftMaster Products.
- The ProVantage Warranty Covers All Parts No Questions Asked. For 5 Years Even Forces Of Nature Such As Lightning Strikes Up To The Complete Replacement Of One Head Unit, Safety Eyes, Wall Button, Remote Control or Keypad.
- One Clear Choice Will Repair or replace The Garage Door Opener Part or Garage Door Opener and Manage Your Warranty Without going Through LiftMaster. Usually in One Visit. No additional Labor Will be Charged
- The ProVantage Warranty Enrolls the Customer As A Member and Allows the Customer The Opportunity to Take Advantage Of Discounts Not Offered Outside Of Membership.
- ProVantage Warranty Is Sold As An Upgrade To LiftMasters Standard Warranty.
- All Opener Parts Are Warrantied Through LiftMaster Unless The ProVantage Warranty Is Purchased And Customer Must Go Through LiftMaster For Part and Pay Labor to Have Part installed. This Usually Takes Time To Receive the Part and get Rescheduled.
- Safety Eye And Sensitivity Adjustments Are Never Covered By warranty
- Plugging in an Opener, Connecting the Trolley, Unlocking the Lock, Moving an Object That Is Blocking The Safety Eye, etc. is Never Covered by Warranty
- Garage Door Openers Without a UL Approved Outlet are Not Eligible
- Garage Door Openers That Are Lifting Garage Doors That Are Not Properly Maintenance Are Not Eligible.
- Only Available On LiftMaster Garage Door Openers Purchased and Installed Through One Clear Choice garage Doors.